UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of 243 posts of Trade Apprentice Posts. We are sharing all the information related to UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization – Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
Name of Post – Trade Apprentice Posts
No. of Posts – 243 Posts
Application Start Date – 13 Oct 2023
Application Last Date – 12 Nov 2023
Admit Card Date – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
|UCIL Apprentice Age Limit|
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
|Educational Qualification for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
Candidates who have passed their Class 10th / High School Examination with ITI Diploma in relevant Trade will be eligible for this post.
How to apply in UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of Uranium Corporation of India Limited before the last date. For more Details check the official notification.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.