SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of 8283 posts of Clerk / Junior Associates. We are sharing all the information related to SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
SBI Bank Clerk Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization – State Bank of India|
Name of Post – Clerk / Junior Associates
No. of Posts – 8283 Posts
Application Start Date – 17 November 2023
Application Last Date – 07 December 2023
Admit Card Date – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
General/OBC : Rs. 750/-
SC/ST : No Fee
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
|SBI Bank Clerk Age Limit|
Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 28 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
|Educational Qualification for SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023|
Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply in SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of State Bank of India before the last date. For more Details check the official notification.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.