RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of 905 posts of State Service Exam (RAS / RTS). Candidates waiting for RPSC RAS Recruitment can apply for this recruitment.
Interested and eligible female and male candidates of RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 can submit Online Form through the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission before the last date. We are sharing all the information related to RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||State Service Exam (RAS / RTS)|
|No of Posts||905 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 Years|
- Application Start Date – 01 July 2023
- Application Last Date – 31 July 2023
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General / BC / EBC (CL) – Rs. 350/-
- BC / EBC / EWS (NCL) – Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs.250/-
- No Application fee for all candidates.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have Bachelor degree in any stream from Any Recognized Board in India will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply in Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission before the last date.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.