Rajasthan Sangnak Computer Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has issued a notification for the recruitment of 7090 posts of Sangnak Computer. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2023.
Interested and eligible female and male candidates of Rajasthan Sangnak Computer Recruitment 2023 can submit Online Form through the official website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board before the last date. We are sharing all the information related to Rajasthan Sangnak Computer Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
Rajasthan Sangnak Computer Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Sangnak Computer|
|No of Posts||583 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
- Application Start Date – 12 July 2023
- Application Last Date – 10 August 2023
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
- OBC NCL – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 400/-
- Correction Charge – Rs. 300/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Sangnak Computer Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have Bachelor Degree with Math / Economics as a Subject with ABC / O Level Level Certificate OR ITI Computer Operator with Programming Assistant / Data Preparation and Computer Software Certificate OR Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science / Computer Application will be eligible for this recruitment.
Knowledge of Devngari Lipi & Rajasthani Culture are also required.
How to apply in Rajasthan Sangnak Computer Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board before the last date. For more Details check the official notification.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.