Rajasthan High Court Junior PA Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur has issued a notification for the recruitment of 583 posts of Junior PA. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2023.
Interested and eligible female and male candidates of Rajasthan High Court Junior PA Recruitment 2023 can submit Online Form through the official website of the Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur before the last date. We are sharing all the information related to Rajasthan High Court Junior PA Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
Rajasthan High Court Junior PA Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur|
|Name of Post||Junior PA|
|No of Posts||583 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
- Application Start Date – 14 July 2023
- Application Last Date – 02 August 2023
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General / Other State – Rs. 600/-
- OBC / EWS – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 400/-
- Correction Charge – Rs. 300/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan High Court Junior PA Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from any recognized University in India will be eligible for this recruitment.
Basic Knowledge of Computer are also required.
How to apply in Rajasthan High Court Junior PA Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur before the last date. For more Details check the official notification.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.