MPPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of 19 posts of Mining Inspector. We are sharing all the information related to MPPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
MPPSC Mining Inspector Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
Name of Post – Mining Inspector
No. of Posts – 19 Posts
Application Start Date – 20 Oct 2023
Application Last Date – 19 Nov 2023
Admit Card Date – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
General / Other State – Rs. 500/-
MP Reserve Category – Rs. 250/-
Portal Charge – Rs. 40/- (Extra)
Correction Charge – Rs. 50/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
|MP Police Constable Age Limit|
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
|Educational Qualification for MPPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023|
Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Geology OR Diploma in Mining Engineering from Any Recognized Board in India will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply in MPPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission before the last date. For more Details check the official notification.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.