MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Police Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of 7090 posts of Constable. Candidates waiting for MP Police Constable Recruitment can apply for this recruitment.
Interested and eligible female and male candidates of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 can submit Online Form through the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Police Department before the last date. We are sharing all the information related to Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Police Service Board|
|Post Name||Constable (GD), Constable (Radio Operator)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|No of Posts||7090 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 36 Years|
- Application Start Date – 26 June 2023
- Application Last Date – 10 July 2023
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC : Rs. 560/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 310/-
- No Application fee for all candidates.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 36 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Constable (GD) – Candidates who have passed their Class 10th (Matric) Examination (8th Pass for ST Candidates) from Any Recognized Board in India will be eligible for this recruitment.
Constable (Radio) – Candidates who have passed their Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination from Any Recognized Board in India will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply in MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Police Service Board before the last date.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.