Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023: High Court of Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of 16 posts of Judicial Service Exam. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2023.
Interested and eligible female and male candidates of Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023 can submit Online Form through the official website of the High Court of Delhi before the last date. We are sharing all the information related to Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
Delhi High Court HJS Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of Post||Judicial Service Exam|
|Job Location||All India|
|No of Posts||16 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 to 45 Years|
- Application Start Date – 14 July 2023
- Application Last Date – 29 July 2023
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC : Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 500/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Law with 7 Year Advocate Practice will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply in Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of High Court of Delhi before the last date. For more Details check the official notification.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.