Bihar BTSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2023: Bihar Technical Services Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of 910 posts of ITI Trade Instructor. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2023.
Interested and eligible female and male candidates of Bihar BTSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2023 can submit Online Form through the official website of the Bihar Technical Services Commission before the last date. We are sharing all the information related to Bihar BTSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2023 like date of application, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and all other information in this article.
Bihar BTSC ITI Instructor Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Services Commission|
|Name of Post||ITI Trade Instructor|
|No of Posts||910 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 to 37 Years|
- Application Start Date – 04 July 2023
- Application Last Date – 03 August 2023
- Admit Card Date – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General / BC / EBC / EWS – Rs. 600/-
- Other State (All Category) – Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / EBC of Bihar – Rs. 150/-
- All Female of Bihar – Rs. 150/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Bihar BTSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have National Trade (ITI) Certificate in Related Trade will be eligible for this recruitment.
Candidates should also have 01 Year CITS (Craft Instructor Training Scheme) Certificate in relevant Trade. & 03 Years Of experience as Trainer.
How to apply in Bihar BTSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2023
The candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment can apply online through official website of Bihar Technical Services Commission before the last date. For more Details check the official notification.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the official website.
- In the application form, you have to fill all your information which is asked in the form and upload photo, signature and documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.